The operator of these web pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with statutory data protection regulations as well as this data privacy statement.
Our website can generally be used without having to enter personal data. Whenever our web pages collect personal data (such as name, address or email addresses), it is always done so on a voluntary basis, if possible. This data will not be transferred to third parties, without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (such as during communication via email) may have security vulnerabilities. It is not possible to provide absolute protection of data, as a result of access, by third parties.
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data, when using our website. Personal data are all data that is personally identifiable to you, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Person responsible, according to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Zeppelin Universität gemeinnützige GmbH
Am Seemooser Horn 20
You can reach our data protection supervisor at
Zeppelin Universität gemeinnützige GmbH
Am Seemooser Horn 20
(3) When you contact us by email, the information you provide (your e-mail address, if necessary your name and phone number) is saved by us, to answer your questions. We delete the data, in this connection after the storage is not required any longer, or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers, for individual functions of our offer or if you would like to utilize your data, for commercial purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective operations below. We also designate the established criteria of the storage time.
(1) You have the following rights to us regarding the personal data relating to you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limitation of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data, by us.
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 Para 1 P. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)):
(2) In addition, to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer, when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, saved and assigned to the browser you are using, and specific information through the location, set by the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet experience (offer) more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This will allow your computer to be recognized again when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted, after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies, at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings, according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out to you that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually need to provide additional personal information that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We use some of our services to process your data, from external service providers. These were carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if action participation, contests, contracts or similar services are offered by us together, with partners. For further information please contact us by providing your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If your service providers or partners have their domicile in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have pronounced it against us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object against the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is presented by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your reasoned objection, we will examine the situation and either adjust or adapt the data processing or indicate to you our compelling reasons for which we continue processing.
(3) Of course, you may at any time object to the processing of your personal data, for purposes of advertising and data analysis. You can inform us about your advertising objection, with the following contact details:
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a Web Analytics service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and which allow you to analyze the use of the website. The information which cookies generate on your use of this website will generally be transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will abbreviate your IP address, in advance, within the member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Treaty on the European Economic Area. The complete IP address will only be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website, to analyze your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and provide the website operator, with further services related to website and Internet usage.
(2 ) Google will not link the IP address which your browser transfers, within the context of Google Analytics, to other data.
(3 ) You can prevent cookies from being saved, by setting your browser software to do so; however, we would like to point out that all functions of this website may not be fully usable if you do so. Furthermore, you can prevent the recording of data usage, of the website related data, which the cookies generate (including your IP address) by Google and prevent this data from being processed by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are truncated further and a person's data can be excluded. As far as the data collected about you has a personal reference, it is thus immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer, through the obtained statistics and make it more interesting for you, as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the United States, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. F General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).