Admission & Application
- Bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent
- Minimally 12 months of relevant professional experience
- Existing employment
- English language proficiency (ZU test)
- Successful participation in the ZU selection procedure
You can apply anytime. First create a user account for your application. You will then receive log-in data for your personal application portal where you can submit your written application.
The written application includes:
- Answers to a set of questions
- Certificates of high school and university degree
- CV (you can submit your CV in either English or German)
- Proof of working experience
- Proof of current employment
Provided that you fulfill all admission requirements, you will be invited for a selection interview and a short English test. Usually, you‘ll receive the decision of the selection committee within a week.
If you have any questions or issues concerning the application procedure or admission requirements (necessary documents, technical issues etc.) please feel free to contact: Heike Viellieber, Phone: 07541 6009 1506 | E-Mail: email@example.com.
Office Manager Zeppelin University Executive Education
|Phone:||+49 7541 6009-1506|
|Fax:||+49 7541 6009-1399|
|Phone:||+49 7541 6009-1504|
|Room:||Semi 1.09 R|
Download & Links