Executive Master of Science in Digital Pioneering | eMA DIP
Setup & Content
10 Modules & Project Work | to the extent of 52 ECTS
- Module 1 | Innovation and Technology Management
- Module 2 | Business Model Innovation
- Module 3 | Trend Research and Scenario Technique
- Module 4 | Platform Businesses and Ecosystems
- Module 5 | Entrepreneurial Finance and Corporate Venturing
- Module 6 | Digital Value Networks
- Module 7 | Management of Knowledge Based Firms
- Module 8 | International Academy
- Module 9 | New Digital Businesses in Mobility and Other Markets
- Module 10 | Future Development in Digitalization
Project Work | to the extent of 12 ECTS
Application and transfer of knowledge is central to the program.
- Throughout their study, participants will work on a business project and apply the knowledge gained.
- Furthermore, participants will strengthen their leadership and business skills on an ongoing basis. Guided by trainers and coaches, using personalized and experience-based learning formats, participants will extend their ability to effectively lead international projects and drive innovation.
2 out of 4 Modules | to the extent of 8 ECTS
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Diversity and Change Management
- Legal, Political and Social Impact of Digitalization
- Consumer Behavior and Marketing
Scientific paper | to the extent of 30 ECTS
During the program, participants become familiar with a range of academic perspectives on business and leadership. The master thesis allows participants to deepen a topic of their choice and examine it systematically.
- Thesis Defence
- Masters Thesis