Executive Master of Science in Mobility Innovations | eMA MOBI
Setup & Content
10 Modules & Project Work | to the extent of 52 ECTS
- Module 1 | Making Mobility Work: Framework Conditions and Impacts
- Module 2 | Business Model Innovation and Technology Management
- Module 3 | Matching Strategies for Future Challenges
- Module 4 | Technological Innovations and Deployment
- Module 5 | Legal, Political and Social Impact of Digitalization
- Module 6 | Consumer Behavior and Marketing
- Module 7 | Academy: Transport Policy – The Stakeholder Perspective
- Module 8 | Intermodality and Functional Integration
- Module 9 | Communications Technology and Mobility
- Module 10 | Internationalization and Urbanization
Project Work | to the extent of 12 ECTS
Application and transfer of knowledge is central to the program.
- Throughout their study, the participants will work on their own idea of a business model innovation in order to apply and transfer the knowledge gained. In doing so, participants have the opportunity to strengthen their leadership and project management skills. Guided by the lecturers and trainers, projects will be discussed and developed continuously, so that participants will improve their ability to effectively lead interdisciplinary projects and promote mobility innovations.
- Project ideas can be brought into the program by participants and should be part of the application process. However, if participants are not able to come up with their own projects, Zeppelin Universität offers help in coming up with and formulating ideas. Project work can be conducted individually or in groups. The project will be presented in an intermediate presentation in Module 6 and a final presentation in Module 11.
2 out of 4 Modules | to the extent of 8 ECTS
- Trend Research and Scenario Technique
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Corporate Venturing
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Diversity and Change Management
Scientific paper | to the extent of 30 ECTS
The program imparts knowledge on all specific transport related aspects and theories based on the latest academic research. It offers methods and tools, as well as interdisciplinary skills from different academic perspectives. Provided with this background, participants will be able to systematically conduct their own research activities. The final semester of the program is therefore devoted to writing an academic master thesis on a chosen topic.
- Thesis Defence
- Masters Thesis