Media that are verifiably not available in the library can be ordered for a fee via interlibrary loan. To do so, please proceed as follows:
- Please check in the EDS Wissensportal, in the Catalogue or in EDS Journals whether the publication you need is really not part of our collection.
- To place a interlibrary loan request please use the library catalog (OPAC) of the ZU. If you find unsuitable or no results when searching in the library catalog, you receive the message "No hits in the library catalog. ILL search has hits" (wording may differ). Now you have to actively switch from the tab "Library catalogue" to the tab "ILL search". There you will find all results available via interlibrary loan. The active tab is indicated by the dark background.
- Please start your interlibrary loan. You will find directions here (DE). The english version is currently being revised. If you have any questions, please contact the library team
- As soon as your books have arrived in the library and are available to be taken out, we will notify you by E-mail.
- Each time you place an interlibrary loan request, you must pay a fee of € 1.50 to the ZU library.
- As a rule we receive the media within a period of 7 to 21 days.
- If media are available in the library but have been taken out or are part of the reference collection, the “Leihverkehrsordnung” (i.e. the rules of the library lending network) does not allow interlibrary loans. In such cases, please contact the library team to find a pragmatic solution.
- Interlibrary loans can generally not be renewed.
|Phone:||+49 7541 6009-1184|
|Room:||FAB 3 | 0.25|