What is the ZU Educational Fund?
The ZU Education Fund is an innovative model of student financing in which you pay no tuition fees during your studies. Renowned capital providers take over the tuition fees for you. After graduating, you pay back tuition fees based on your income.
- You have received an offer to study at Zeppelin University and intend to accept the offer.
- You are a citizen of an EU country, Norway, or Switzerland.
- You successfully pass the selection of our partner Brain Capital.
- financial independence during your studies
- full concentration on your studies
- income-dependent repayment – no loan obligation
- repayment obligation starts when you earn more than a minimum income
- independent from parent’s or partner’s income
- minimized risk in the event of unemployment or disability
- personal flexibility
- for further training steps and stays abroad
- in case of family leave, starting a business or taking a career break
- individual career coaching
- during study period
- on the job
- reduced repayment rate for students with very good performance
Please click here for further information about our partner Brain Capital.