ZEPPELIN Chair of International & Digital Economics
If you are thinking about writing your Bachelor or Master thesis in the field of international economics, this list will give you an overview about possible topics. The list shows suggestions from our department head Prof. Dr. Jarko Fidrmuc and MA Martin Siddiqui. All listed topics are closely related to our current research.
Students who write their Bachelor or Master thesis in the field of international economics, have the chance to closely relate to the current research of the chair. The following list gives an overview of suggestions.
For further information please contact Prof Dr Jarko Fidrmuc and Martin Siddiqui.
List of our suggestions
- European Integration, Integration in selected Regions
- International synchronization of business cycles
- Optimum currency area theory
- Determinants of risk sharing
- Impact of globalization on selected regions
- Exchange rate models in selected regions
- Euro and global monetary arrangements
- The role of the RMB in world economy
- Currency wars: Causes and Implications
- Determinants of bank lending behavior
- Banking regulation / banking supervision
- Relationship banking
- Bank Union
- Crowd funding
Meta analysis (quantitative literature surveys)
- Institutions and finance
- Geography and growth
- Bilateral agreements and trade or FDI
- Risk sharing
- Case studies of revolutions
- Determinants of revolutions
- Is there a creative destruction?