The Ethics Commission of Zeppelin University is concerned with the following aspects:
- Advising the President on matters related to ensuring probity in science.
- Ensuring Good Scientific Practice by conducting investigations in cases of suspected scientific misconduct.
- Evaluation of research projects to be carried out on living beings from an ethical and legal point of view.
- Protection of the individual and personal rights.
- Protecting researchers from liability claims.
- Raising awareness of research responsibilities.
Members of the Ethics Commission
- Prof. Dr. Udo Göttlich (Faculty of Communication & Cultural Sciences) - Chair
- Prof. Dr. Carmen Tanner (Faculty of Political & Social Sciences)
- Prof. Dr. Reinhard Prügl (Faculty of Corporate Management & Economics)
- Prof. Dr. Maren Lehmann (Faculty of Communication & Cultural Sciences)
- Prof. Dr. Ulf Papenfuß (Faculty of Political & Social Sciences)
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Schulz (Faculty of Corporate Management & Economics)