Aside from the academic training and course content, the IRGP master's has a strong practical orientation. The study program provides a wealth of options for exploring the professional fields, becoming familiar with all of the players and their influence on political processes (including NGOs, EU institutions etc.) and building a personalized network.
A large number of companies and organizations are currently members of the TalentCenter of Zeppelin University. This network regularly offers internships and projects in the subject areas and actively seeks ZU graduates to fill positions.
Furthermore, we show you a selection of the diverse fields of work in International Relations and Global Politics in which ZU students and alumni have already gained practical experience:
- Federal Foreign Office | Political and Economic Department | Embassy Beijing
- Permanent Mission of Cyprus to the United Nations | Security Council Affairs
- UNDP (United Nations Development Program)
- UNHCR (UN refugee agency) | Protection Force
- United Nations | Office of Counter-Terrorism
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe | SIPA Capstone Workshop Consultancy
- European Parliament | Parliamentary and committee work
- GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit )| African Union Commission Department of Social Affairs
- TEDx | Project Management & Communication
- Baden-Württemberg Stiftung
- The Parliament of the Federal Republic of Germany
- State Ministry Baden-Württemberg
- European Central Bank
- State Ministry of Saarland for Finance and Europe | Department Europe & inter reginoal co-operation
- Human Rights Watch
- BDI The Voice of German Industry | Department European Industrial Policy
- Amnesty International
- Jerusalem Foundation | Cultural Writing and Donor Marketing Department
- Stiftung Jüdisches Museum Berlin | Development Department
Do you have any specific questions about the TalentCenter network? Our contact person is looking forward to hearing from you.