Zeppelin University (ZU) in Friedrichshafen on Lake Constance is a state-recognized foundation university with BA, MA & doctoral programs in the fields of business, culture, and politics. It is dedicated to interdisciplinarity, internationality, and individuality in research and teaching.
The ZU Chair of Finance will fill the following temporary positions as soon as possible:
Doctoral Position/Postdoctoral Position in Sustainable Finance
The positions are limited to 5 years within the framework of a research grant from ZF Friedrichshafen.
- Scientific services in research and teaching
- Acquisition of scientific skills for your own research
- For Doctoral Positions: excellent university degree in economics, finance, or related fields
Postdoctoral Position: completed (or in the process of completion) PhD degree in
one of the fields: economics, finance, business administration, data analytics,
- Very good knowledge of finance with focus on sustainable finance (ESG); knowledge of econometrics/machine learning and programming skills would be an asset
- Very good knowledge of English
- Preferably experience in dealing with databases and experience with empirical analyses
We offer you a varied and challenging job in an innovative working and learning environment with currently more than 230 exceptional and committed colleagues as well as 800 students thirsty for knowledge and action.
The possibility of alternating teleworking, flexible working hours to better reconcile family and career, support in company pension schemes or capital-forming benefits as well as targeted personal and professional development are a matter of course for us. Severely disabled applicants will be given preference if they are equally suitable. Zeppelin University promotes gender equality.
Applicants should include cover letter, a current CV, grades transcript from BA and MA degrees, list of publications (if applicable).
Do you feel addressed? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application by 10th August 2023 stating your availability by e-mail to: HR-Management | Christina Klein | email@example.com or via the applicant management system softgarden.
If you have any technical questions about the position, please contact Prof. Dr. Florentina Paraschiv, Chair of Finance, Zeppelin University | firstname.lastname@example.org.